Thread: hot flushes

hot flushes

hi
    when i get panicky i get hot flushes and feel sick and start getting all sorts of weird thoughts like not beibg able to cope. cope with what i dont know. reading alot of other posts alot of people experience pulpatations and breathlesness which is 1 thing i dont get. does anybody else get this?
    also find it very difficult to go places. generally alright once i get there its just getting there thats the problem. i get panicky being at home on my home while hubby's at work and kids at school.i also have a few health problems, i have problems with my mobility cant walk very far when i do i use 2 sticks.
    so i know that dosn't help my panick attacks just feel so tired and fed up with it all. go on holiday in august and getting panicky about that (how sad is that). just feel like i'm loosing it sometimes!
    any advice would be great
    thanks
    karen

HI Karen,
    You are not loosing it so don't think that please.
    I get palputations and breatheless(not very nice at tall...)

TAKE CARE
    xxx

e chant

Hia karen no your not loosing it but its not nice is it:(.I also get some hot flushes and thought i was going through the change early...lol.I get a hot flush and feel like everything is dropping in my body really fast but it is just anxiety and hope fully will pass like other symptoms
    take care cheryl xx

Karen, I sometimes get a whoosh of heat from my toes to my head and often a burning in my chest. I know about the feeling of not being able to cope or being in control. My biggest worry is falling apart at work or something and making a fool of myself. Deep breathing helps.
    Hope you feel better

Mandy

Karen, I sometimes get a whoosh of heat from my toes to my head and often a burning in my chest. I know about the feeling of not being able to cope or being in control. My biggest worry is falling apart at work or something and making a fool of myself. Deep breathing helps.
    Hope you feel better

Mandy

hi
    thanks 4 your replys nice to know i'm not the only 1 getting these hot fllushes. i've been tested to see if im menapousel cause doc thought i was going through early change lol.
    karen

Hi Karen, I get hot flushes too, during the day and at night, mine are down to anxiety. Love Helen

Thread Information