Thread: Really annoying shaky feeling! Stressing me out...

Really annoying shaky feeling! Stressing me out...

For the last few days I've been having some odd thing happening and it's really annoying me not to mention putting my anxiety sky high....

As I'm writing this my body feels likes it's shaking inside really bad although I'm not shaking if that makes sense....When I've been going to bed and trying to sleep the bed feels like its moving, like somebody is walking about on the mattress, this sets my anxiety off then the adrenaline rushes stop me falling asleep.

Does anyone else have this odd moving sensation?

My anxiety seems to be getting worse and worse these days. So fed up with having HA...

X

Re: Really annoying shaky feeling! Stressing me out...

Quote Originally Posted by Em84 View Post
    For the last few days I've been having some odd thing happening and it's really annoying me not to mention putting my anxiety sky high....

As I'm writing this my body feels likes it's shaking inside really bad although I'm not shaking if that makes sense....When I've been going to bed and trying to sleep the bed feels like its moving, like somebody is walking about on the mattress, this sets my anxiety off then the adrenaline rushes stop me falling asleep.

Does anyone else have this odd moving sensation?

My anxiety seems to be getting worse and worse these days. So fed up with having HA...

X
    yes i have that all the time. and i,ve felt panicky earlia on tonight. still feel bit horrible and my breathing is,nt right. what are u like now how you feel.

Hiya em84,

I had a bad spell of this, exact same of what your describing its our old friend anxiety causing it just another symptom to add to the list!!

It will pass i never thought it would but it does, just hold in there hun :-)
    Take care cass

Hi dear. This kind of anxiety causes brain problems so please try to avoid it for living healthy life. Try to avoid any stress and this kind of thinking for the health of brain.

Hi

Managed to sleep ok last night but since being up I've been really anxious breathless and dizzy....
    I'm trying to think what to do today ie go out to town or something to preoccupy my mind on something else.....

I fainted last week having a tummy bug and a night of vomiting....since that I just cannot relax...my husband works abroad so I'm on my own with 2 small children...

I think I'm gonna call the doctors tomorrow and go see him....

I think the main problem is me now being on my own...when i fainted my husband was here and helped me....

I've tried meds in the past but they were awful, had every side effect in the book...
    Pretty sure I'm going to need something Cas I just can't concentrate being like this....

X

Thread Information