Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel like my life is over.

Re: Feel like my life is over.

Quote Originally Posted by xBettyBoopx View Post
    I feel exactly the same and I am 59 years of age. I don't know what the answer is. For me now it's just basically getting through the day, such a waste. Sorry I have nothing to offer to help you. Just know that you are not alone in your thinking.
    Snap so DID I feel exactly the same as you had done for years then decided that's it I have had enough (even though you do get used to it!) and have to do something about it And I have!! Can I ask what have you tried to do about it, do you want things to change? Actually think you feel really lost at moment Cheers

Hi Brian. You dont mention if you have seen your GP or what meds you are on, if any.

Thanks to all for the support. I visit the chat room here nearly every day, sometimes it can be a good distraction. Sometimes it makes me worse, as therapy often does. But some nice people on here, thanks all.

No meds, was on Propranolol for a few years, not sure how much it helped if at all, all I know is it gave me a tight chest and palpitations, funny, because that's what it's supposed to stop. I tried Velafaxine but panicked hard on that. I've seen many GP's and just finished a course of CBT, and had a massive panic attack in my last session. Unfortunately I seem to be collecting things that make me anxious, and therapy became one of them. Things got real bad last year when I was kept in hospital for a few days because they were worried about my heart, which does have a defect, but they said it's nothing to worry about, clearly they don't know who they're dealing with lol. No one visited me, I just sat in the bed freaking out and feeling so alone and scared. Ever since then I've been a lot worse that my usual anxiety, and it only seems to be getting worse still, rather than fading gradually as it used to after a bad spell. 10 years of this every day, it's getting too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Rider View Post
    Hi Brian. You dont mention if you have seen your GP or what meds you are on, if any.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 28-02-17 at 21:27.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information