Thread: Aroma Therapy

Aroma Therapy

Aroma Therapy is a very good way to cope with panic, anxiety and depression. A warm bath with lavender Epsom salt and lavender bubble bath is a very good idea to relax before bed, especially those who suffer from insomnia. Please see below a link that sells very cheap lavender Epsom salt and lavender bubble bath from Walmart.com

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sonoma-Spa...fl-oz/24070132

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query...20epsom%20salt

Also, drinking herbal tea after the bath is very soothing while you practice belly breathing exercises.

Hope it helps!

Livefree!

Re: Aroma Therapy

i have tried aroma therapy a few times before and it really gives me a relaxing feeling. It helped me lower my BP to a great extend.

Aromatherapy is great! Sprinkling a bit of lavender oil on my pillows helps me calm down and fall asleep much easier.

Thanks for sharing, those are some very helpful tips.

Aromatherapy is good in that unlike homeopathy it has some credible empirical data to stand it up as something that works. My wife used to have an aromatherapy set that she used mainly for calming and sleep and energy, essential oils that had certain outcomes for people.
    i always found lavendar for restfulness and cloves for pain to be the best two

I use the oils to help calm me or lift my mood if l feel l am getting depressed. I have an oil burner and l vary the oils I use. I have Lavender, Frankincense,Geranium, also Mandrin, Bergamot and Cypress. I find it more effective to use the oils this way I can sit and breath them in they also make the room smell lovely. I recommend reading up on how they can help with anxiety/depresssion.

Thanks for the link.

Thread Information