Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advertising on NMP

Advertising on NMP

Please note that you may now see adverts appearing at the top of the forum page and also at the bottom.

We are trialing advertising so this is intentional and we have not been hacked or anything.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Advertising on NMP

https://www.nutreance.com/articles/r...Fcwy0wodiGYK4Q

A new clinical study by Princeton Consumer Research says that you don't have to change your body's chemistry and open yourself up to harmful side effects or even addiction to break free from the cycle of negative behavior. You can treat this problem in an easy and inexpensive way that does not involve uncomfortable doctor visits or awkward therapy sessions.

Hmm...the study only gives the outcomes, the company themselves have concluded that this means no therapy. PCR seem to be a testing company or at least in this instance they were paid to conduct a test by the producer of this product.

And over time, RediCalm helps to calm your body's natural response to anxiety so you can break free from the cycle of negative behavior and feel like yourself again.

When you suffer from anxiety, you need something that helps provide immediate relief, and works in the long run to prevent feelings of anxiety in the first place. That is why Princeton Consumer Research performed a clinical trial to test RediCalm’s effectiveness within 30 minutes and over the course of 30 days.

The questions don't concern themselves with any long term gains and besides, 30 days can't be seen as long term in mental health.

There is no study of the ingredients in this. I wonder whether one or more could achieve the same, for much less cost? There are studies out there for some herbals so it might be worth looking.

I think people will have to approach some of the ads with caution if they are like this one. It grabbed my attention and whilst I know about some of the ingredients, it seems the seller talks the usual BS sales patter by twisting things.

A question for NMP Admin. I some times get 3 ads on a page Top,Middle,Bottom I know they create much needed revenue for NMP was just wondering if there was supposed to be 3 on a page? TIA

yeah they are all meant to be there just looks a lot different at the minute as we are all used to NMP without any ads at all.

They are still being moved around though to work out which positions will produce the more revenue

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    yeah they are all meant to be there just looks a lot different at the minute as we are all used to NMP without any ads at all.

They are still being moved around though to work out which positions will produce the more revenue
    Ahh ok Been on sites where they are actually invading posts etc and yes you can click the 'X' to get rid of them, but hope they wont be doing that on here lol Cheers

I find them a pain but I know you need the revenue so it's whatever is best for NMP.

Quick question for Venusbluejeans. ..are you living with Santa Claus

ISB

I know the adverts can be a little annoying but we are still trialing different ad positions and types to see what generates the best income.

We are certainly not getting rich from it but every little helps at the moment.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Wow lots of adverts but I don't blame you, you need the revenue

Quote Originally Posted by I still Believe View Post
    Quick question for Venusbluejeans. ..are you living with Santa Claus

ISB
    Don't get me started on Christmas at work they have a notice board and they are counting down how days left and it's not even spring Not good!!! Cheers

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xBettyBoopx View Post
    Wow lots of adverts but I don't blame you, you need the revenue
    So true I just wonder how the revenue is made is when you click on them? I was thinking how about just hovering over them with the mouse pointer to generate revenue I think more ppl would be ok with that not sure if its technically possible to do this though? Cheers

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

A little problem which I hope the tech dept can look at and it's only happened since extra ads have been added no problems to report to prior this. when trying to scroll down or back up a forum page where there are 3 ads I noticed it's no longer smooth it's sort of juddery checked other sites and my email page and it scrolls up and down smoothly and no it's not my mind making it up lol, just wondered if some one can feed this back to the tech dept please? Many thanks Cheers

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information