Thread: Tiredness/Extreme Dizziness/Balance Issues

Tiredness/Extreme Dizziness/Balance Issues

For the past few weeks, especially the last few days I have felt off balance, even though after testing my legs I can stand on one leg using both legs but I feel very faint/lightheaded/dizzy lately and I'm worried that it could be something serious like a heart problem or a brain tumour or something else?

I am also feeling tired a lot recently, I just hope it's nothing serious, to be honest for a while I have been thinking that I might have Cancer somewhere or be riddled with Cancer and not know about it or would you know about it?

Gonna see the doctor next week and hopefully they might do some blood tests or something at the least.

Re: Tiredness/Extreme Dizziness/Balance Issues

I really feel for u because right now thats how i am its scary . Alot of this is anxiety but my head keeps saying that it cant possibly b anxiety by itself esp the dizzy feeling thats one symptom i cant understand and man ive had everyone in the book and proberly questioned them in the same way! I do feel rough though so u are not alone . R u currently taking any medication for anything ? And have u had a fbc or iron count done to check ur not anemic at least. Keep ya chin up luv c x x

I have these exact symptoms, sometimes all day long (like today). Like C said, I know realistically it's anxiety but then other part of says "this can't just be anxiety, it must be something serious." I've had blood tests that are normal, so that's kind of reassuring.

A lot of us are going through this, too. You're not alone.

You can add me to the exhausted list. Been like this for weeks/months. Every morning is the same I wake up as though I haven't rested with jelly legs. I find it hard to carryout more physical tasks which is so depressing.

I too have had blood tests, ECG's, thyroid tests, and all is normal and there is also part of me that thinks that it can't be anxiety that can cause this much disruption to 'normal' life.

You aren't alone and it makes me feel better knowing that.

Good luck everyone.

Thread Information