I've been having so much trouble with my stomach lately! Apart from my tummy troubles, my health anxiety has been much better over the past few days, but now I am worrying again because of the tummy troubles.

I've been having problems with wind and constipation (though I have passed stools regularly). The last time I went to the toilet (about three hours ago) I had to give a little push to get my stools out. I didn't strain - it was literally just a little push. However, after I'd been to the toilet, I found I had a pain in my right side.

Although I am sure it is just a pulled muscle, I am secretly freaking out that I might've given myself a hernia or something similar! Ah, health anxiety! I know it's stupid, but I can't help but think....what if?

It's not a bad pain - just a kind of 'pulling', uncomfortable feeling and it hasn't gotten any worse since I did it. It doesn't get worse when I move around and seems to be better when I'm standing rather than sitting or lying down. It's a bit like a stitch pain, only not as bad or sharp as that. There's no swelling or anything like that.

Can anyone offer me some reassurance please? Does this sound like a pulled muscle? It couldn't be a hernia, right? I also still feel like I have some trapped wind and some stools I haven't been able to pass, so maybe this is a related pain (though it doesn't feel like my usual wind pains)? Help!

Why do these things always happen on a Friday evening? I think maybe it's because I know I can't get to the doctors over the weekend...