Page 57 of 102 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Partner in hospital I'm in pieces again

Re: Partner in hospital I'm in pieces again

Buster, you are going through the mill and nightmares are just your subconscious not letting you get any respite from your inner turmoil. I'm like you in that anxiety/agitation is ever-present and it's exhausting, frustrating and really debilitating. I think if it helps you should post when you want to on here even if it's negative-after all, if we were all having the best of times every day we wouldn't be on an anxiety forum...

Glad that your mirt withdrawal hasn't been too bad so far, Shaz, and that your "overheating" seems to be calming down a bit.

I think the purpose of this thread is to try and give each other support no matter how limited that is on the internet.

Hi Friends.. I am here (sort of) have had a rough couple of days.
    Hey Buster you started this thread,so you post what and when you want.
    If it upsets anyone Stiff Shit, I would say.trying too be positive myself but tonight it's bloody hard.
    Just want too wish you all well.Be kind on yourselves.Xxxx.

Sometimes you can't be positive-we're not robots and life deals us harsh blows. Thinking of you, Karina xxx

Really sorry about the early morning moan just tired and feeling sorry for myself , daughter went to docs about high pulse and came home with antidepresants , I don't want her to go down that route but she's 21 he's signed her off work for week until she finishes the job and starts a new one they've treated her realy bad for three years and now they are pressuring her to stay , the doc assumed she had seen somone before after she nearly died of the overdose but nobody even contacted her when she came out of hospital they just pulled out the drips and sent her home , can't bare the thought of her not being happy that's somthing me flip and pulisa have in comon allways a family to worry about but I can't imagine having to deal with it all alone like shaz and lma .
    You lot are the closest thing I have to somone to talk to without hiding how I realy feel since the cbt finished , you are all good people , take care .

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

Flip you've got a potty mouth ( see urban dictionary ) I like that , life does make you swear a lot can't shout crikey when a pigs running through ya house I guess .

Buster, I know what it's like to watch a loved one struggle with mental health issues and it's even worse when you're struggling to keep your head above the water yourself. People not affected don't understand and it's very isolating. You must talk about things on here- we understand and are here to help in any way we can.

You're a good woman pulisa your family are lucky to have you we are non of us perfect , I can go from having a laugh and a joke to anxous to feeling like catching the bus in the space of seconds , the other night I watched somthing that made me laugh so much I went into a panic , suppose we just keep getting up after the knock downs , a positive note is my cousin went home hospital bed in the front room but home non the less I'll go and see him when I pick up a bit , take care .

Good news about your cousin but you're very vulnerable yourself, Buster, so be careful about visiting him before you are ready? He'll probably need time to get used to being at home again himself after all that time being so very ill.

I hope you get some decent sleep tonight. Just getting some respite from it all is so important

Hi guys

There's a difference I think between being alone and being lonely, you can be with close family and still feel lonely but I feel fortunate with my lot in life, though I wouldn't be if I was unhappily childless of course. Life is tough. I've got a soulmate who isn't married (certainly wasn't at the beginning of this year). He's still in my life (I don't think just in my imagination) but for whatever reason doesn't want direct contact with me, or at least can't bring himself to. That makes me feel lonely, but where there's life there's hope with that one. The fat lady isn't singing yet.

I'm feeling strangely lethargic and lacking in motivation in general, but in myself completely well. Not putting it down to withdrawals, this is just me being me, and I've got to get myself out of it. I'm slightly concerned that I'm not working, not even close to even heading back. Never mind, it'll come (I hope).

It's good your daughter is being seen by the gp, Buster. It's always slightly troubling when very young people go on meds but if it helps to calm her racing heart, that's got to be a good thing. She's strong physically at that age, but yes I can imagine worrying for poor dad.

Hoping we're all in for a good day/rest of the day. Xxxxx

Evening all.How is your daughter Buster? I wish I could give you a big hug, I know I need one. I haven't always had a potty mouth,but then again..lol this is who I am can't be somebody I'm not,no How now brown cow or plum in the mouth with me.

LMA, I feel lonely even with plenty of people around me,a lost sort of feeling so I know what you mean,and that special person will enter your life when you least expect it.
    Shaz could you post some more pics of your lovely dogs,my youngest daughter liked them.Pleased to hear your " Overheating" is calming down.
    pulisa... I can't say enough about you, the kindest,caring person you have been to me,no words can explain how I feel.
    Stay Mentally Well (or try).XXXX.

Lovely message, Flipp.

Thank you, and I know you're grieving through it all too. Xxxx

Page 57 of 102 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread Information