I'm currently sat here in tears sobbing my heart out, feeling like all i want to do is disappear. I cant cope with all these thoughts in my head, ruining my life.
All I want is to go and stop hurting people around me, they try their best to support me and all i can do is cry all the time.I just don't see how this is going to get better.
This anxiety has just finished with me, killing me from the inside.
It is telling me awful things. I have extreme relationship anxiety, telling me I don't love my partner and I shouldn't be with him. I try and fight these stupid thoughts but they are just stronger than me and scare the hell out of me.
My relationship is so important and I just cant do this anymore, I want them gone but they feel so horrible real I almost feel like I'm starting to believe them which is just sending me on an even more downwards spiral.
I feel that everything in my life is such a mess. I wake up every morning and just wish I hadn't.
I feel like even though I have a lot of people around me I don't even know who to talk to, feel like all I do everyday is cause people misery.
Its my partners birthday today and I am seeing him later and with all this anxiety in me I just feel like I am going to explode.
Feel like I would rather have my eyes poked out than keep going through this. Emotional torture is far worse.