Thread: Feeling like am on edge waiting for something bad to happen

Feeling like am on edge waiting for something bad to happen

I never slept all night last night as acid was really bad in my stomach & throat then finally at 6am fell asleep till about 9am woke up feeling fine (had a thumble with my partner and just had a horrible panic attack) anyway just tried to ignore it then went to get showered / dressed to go take my dad out for fathers day anyway cut the story short i started getting anxious again for nothing while i was in my house but i just carried on with what i was doing took dad & partner out for dinner for fathers day but still can't shake off this horrible anxious feeling,
    I just feel that am waiting for something bad to happen to me just feel dead shakey inside / hearts not thumping just a weird shakey body and now my mind just keeps going over & over ( what is wrong with me / why am i feeling this way)
    I hate getting this horrible feeling i don't no if its because am tired or the fact i had sex with me partner (not had sex in over a year with him due to anxiety bein so bad ) i just dont but i do no it wont go x

Re: Feeling like am on edge waiting for something bad to happen

hi Honey

read your previous post about being intimate again with your partner after a long time . You got stressed and it wasnt perhaps as you and your partner hoped it would be ? and now you are feeling rotten and shakey .

honey no wonder ............so many emotions are flying around your head eh?
    then out for Fathers Day lunch etc ........out your home and safety .not sleeping

nothing bad is going to happen believe me Honey . you will be fine xx

think the emotions of last night are bothering you and yes of course they will .
    but hey lady .........you felt loving last night ........it may have made you feel too emotional to continue .......but build on that next time . very understandable Honey .
    let your partner know he is loved anyway ...it doesnt need to be full sex for him to know you care

Thread Information