Thread: awful awful day

awful awful day

omg am i struggling today my twitches have become 'sinister' sorry cant think of a better word. When ever i stand up my left leg muscle just above my knee feels like its super tight when walking i have today discovered its actually twitching. As my muscle is being used it must be ALS or best MS as 'used' muscles shouldnt twitch. I am beside my sellf. Spent a good 10 mins looking in the mirror & i have noticed my left leg is much thinner than my right & my head is telling me is wastage. I just cant focus on anything else. I really dont want to go to the doctors as he thinks im crazy but im sure this is the start of it. Its been lilke this all day

Re: awful awful day

Aw tash

Take a deep breathe and think of all the times that you have worried and then been reassured later as it turned out you were wrong.

This is another incidence of that. Take control of this situation and focus your attention of other stuff and you will get through this one and feel much beter for it I promise. Its like the snowball effect............

My legs are not both the same either and muscles can twitch at any time for any reason standing sitting running .....honestly this is not how any ilness is diagnosed!!

Lisa
    xxxxx

I go through stages of twitches in the legs too...i had them really bad a few months ago...it is quite a common thing in anxiety..please try not to worry...(easy for me to say I know) but than again it isnt easy, as like you I have days that I think ive got ms or parkinsons...but truly it isnt that its just our anxious minds that make us think this...take care x

My leg is getting worse. Every time i put pressure on it it vibrates & twitches

honestly you definateley do not have any of these diseases first of all if you had als the twitches would come at the end after you had the wastage and weakness you probably would not even be able to feel the twitches, when the neurologist looks for twitches they hold the muscle under a special light to see it and usually the patient doesnt even know its happening, as for the ms fears i have been told numerous times ms does not present with twitching, usually it presents with a numb arm and i mean literally that numb that you cant feel it, or a leg or something like that stays that way for a few weeks and then gradually gets better, then comes back months later. Honestly what yo have is overactive nerves you are so tense that your muscles are just reacting. You said yourself when you are busy you dont notice it, your not giving your body time to recover. xx

Thread Information