Thread: thought I was over the worst vut clearly not...

thought I was over the worst vut clearly not...

Basically my anxiety all started from a very disturbing dream which has left me highly anxious and depressed, it hasn't helped that I think I'm suffering from PNT anyways and trying to get to c the woman doctor at my docs is stupid for the past month she has always been fully booked and the only other doctor at the surgery is the one I don't like and doesn't help me as the last time he wouldn't give me anything for my depression he said counsoliing is the answer but it wasn't the answer for me anyways after talking to someone on here infact that helped me through my ordeal and made me feel like I can get over this which I really thought I was doing but then I keep having all these intrusive thoughts and I can't help but get so worked up about them then my panic attacks make there way in :(

Re: thought I was over the worst vut clearly not...

Hi Mary, what did the person you talked to on here advise you to do? You said it made you feel like you could get over this. Could you put their advice into practice once again?

You could always make an appointment with the doctor you like anyway, even if it takes a while to get to see them. You could also ask the receptionist to let you know if there are any cancellations, you may get in quicker.

Paula x

Re: thought I was over the worst vut clearly not...

Hi paula well basically he just gave advice that seemed to work but now even trying to use that advice again isn't working this time round :( and the doc I wanna see is only there on tuesdays and its book on the day appointments but she gets booked pretty quick and when I try and ring early its engaged for ages so just gotta keep trying.. Thanks for ur reply mary x

Thread Information