Thread: Emet and scared of norovirus. Please help.

Emet and scared of norovirus. Please help.

Hi guys so I'm emet and I work in a bar, on Thursday one of my work colleagues called in sick saying she had been up all night with food poisoning. She came in on the Friday and seemed fine so I thought nothing of it but then yesterday I started feeling queasy and worried that she could have something contagious.... I know it takes 48 hours for symptoms sometimes but I just want to know if I would have more than one symptom by now?....

Re: Emet and scared of norovirus. Please help.

Hey, I understand your worry, I have a phobia of catching sickness or being sick which has been tested this weekend with my partner being very poorly with it! I think sometimes it can be a psychological thing, like when someone mentions nits and you instantly start itching, even if I hear someone at work is poorly I start feeling ill myself and worrying about every little twinge or dizziness, all you can do is focus on other things, try not to worry yourself, if they say they had food poisoning then that's for sure not catching, I think it is usually a couple of days. Try not to worry, that can make you feel nauseas and icky just thinking about it, I hope you are ok today!

Thread Information