Thread: Norovirus?

Norovirus?

Does anyone know if the nsorocirus outbreak is still around at this time of year or have most cases stopped? I'm emetophobic and thought I horse riding teacher said something about vomit (I wasn't 100% sure), so I'm obviously convinced it must be norovirus and I will have been infecfed. Also, do hand sanitizers kill norovirus?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Re: Norovirus?

Quote Originally Posted by tillyyy View Post
    Does anyone know if the nsorocirus outbreak is still around at this time of year or have most cases stopped? I'm emetophobic and thought I horse riding teacher said something about vomit (I wasn't 100% sure), so I'm obviously convinced it must be norovirus and I will have been infecfed. Also, do hand sanitizers kill norovirus?

Are you doing anything or seeing anyone to combat your phobia? Genuinely how can random Internet people know if you're going to be sick or not?

Quote Originally Posted by axolotl View Post
    Are you doing anything or seeing anyone to combat your phobia? Genuinely how can random Internet people know if you're going to be sick or not?
    I have a psychologist, I had a therapist, I see my gp and I had a therapist that I didn't get along with at all. I wasn't asking if I was going to be sick, I was wondering if norovirus is still around so I can keep my hygeine up to the standard necessary to prevent catching and spreading the virus.

The Norovirus pops up everywhere. An outbreak is a result of many people within a geographic area being affected by it. My brother's family had it last month ... yet there was no "outbreak".

I'm going to give you a kick up the butt ... stop being silly! You know you're overthinking this and digging yourself into a hole

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

I have a psychologist, I had a therapist, I see my gp and I had a therapist that I didn't get along with at all. I wasn't asking if I was going to be sick, I was wondering if norovirus is still around so I can keep my hygeine up to the standard necessary to prevent catching and spreading the virus.
    90% of combatting anxiety is putting the work and effort in. It doesn't happen by magic.

Proof: 15 year warrior and still fighting the good battle with HA.

I worded it a bit harshly, but you have posted quite a lot when you're in a situation that may cause nausea asking if we think you'll be OK. We have no idea really, and I'm not sure how useful that is in the long-run.

I have this right now :(

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

but were across the ocean so don't take that too personally lol

Thread Information