Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: brain aneurysm fear....

Re: Sinus problems (dizziness) scared of a brain tumour still....

I am sorry I keep posting a lot lately, but I'm having a bad time :( I keep adding to this thread because I don't want any new ones to be deleted.

I feel so unwell today, my rational head KNOWS its my sinuses but my head is so heavy, painful and feels full that I just can't stop thinking it's a brain tumour. I feel so silly and so stuck.

The doctor checked my eyes the other day and said there was no sign of any pressure from a tumour (short term reassurance, tick) - but here I am, struggling.

I feel so heavy, my eyes are heavy, my neck feels heavy. Is this all just the sinus problems and anxiety?

I need to accept my anxiety for what it is, but god it's so hard.

Would appreciate a chat just to bring me back around, thank you guys.

brain aneurysm fear....

Hi everyone,

I have posted recently in another thread but I'm not getting any replies so I keep getting more and more worried.

I'm scared I'm having a brain aneurysm from shooting pains in my head, I have had them for about a week and I'm so worried.

I don't know if it is coming from the tension in my neck or my sinuses?

I know I have constant anxiety over brain related things, it's my number one fear, brain tumours etc. But I cannot shake this one. I feel so silly.

How common are brain aneurysms and should I be worried?

Re: brain aneurysm fear....

Have you been to the doctor about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post
    Have you been to the doctor about it?
    I went to the doctors last week about my sinuses and mentioned my brain tumour fear, he looked at my eyes and done a few reaction things with me and said I was okay.

I didn’t mention any aneurysm fear as I hadn’t even had the thought pop onto my head at this point :(

Neck tension can cause head pain, so can sinuses . I'm sure it's either of these rather than something serious. Anxiety probably put the aneurysm thought in your head because the doctor said it wasn't a brain tumour. Try to relax your neck muscles. If the head pain keeps on go back to the doctor

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post
    Neck tension can cause head pain, so can sinuses . I'm sure it's either of these rather than something serious. Anxiety probably put the aneurysm thought in your head because the doctor said it wasn't a brain tumour. Try to relax your neck muscles. If the head pain keeps on go back to the doctor
    Definitely, my mind likes to jump from one thing to another each time. I guess shooting pains in your head are just quite scary aren't they? Especially when they move around and around.

I think I'm just so desperate for one good day and I'm just getting so run down by it all now :(

Be nice to yourself do something you enjoy

Just to update:

I did pop to the doctors today to get some more medications and mentioned my worries. She said it was just tension, perhaps from where I sit at my desk at work as well. It makes sense.

So for the time being I am reasurred, lets hope it lasts longer this time hey...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information