Thread: breast cancer???

breast cancer???

hey everyone, im now worrying about breast cancer!
    back in jan i found a lump in my breast, i had a scan and a biopsy which came back clear. ive started to get pain in my breast and im worried they could of missed something. im very worried

Re: breast cancer???

ah hun u ok? Never ends does it? If u wanna chat il go 2 chat room x

hi it must be horrible to feel like that ,only yesterday i was around my sisters, she had a shower and then said to me she had found a lump in her breast ,so im worried sick for her ,im sure if there was anything they would of def found it on you try not to worry to much i know its easier said than done
    amandaxx

They do say that pain is not normally a symptom of BC - whereas hormones do cause pain in breasts, so thats probably far more likely. Obviously if it carries on you should seek advice, but I certainly wouldn't jump to the worse conclusion (easier said than done, I know - I've had the same thoughts with breast pain in the past, but so far have been ok touch wood).

I had scans and lumps aspirated earlier this year. I still get a bit of discomfort but at my age my hormones are playing up! I think the fact that the tests were clear should reassure you. The pain in your breast could just be a cyclical thing. Evening primrose oil is supposed to help.
    Myra

Hello Sarah,

I can understand your concern, I am exactly the same, we become so aware of the slightest twinge and imagine all sorts. Your scan came back perfectly clear, and your biopsy showed no abnormality, so you must try to hang on to these clear results. I do know from personal experience and from the experience of others that breast pain is very common and is certainly hormone related.

hi thanks every-one. i went to the docs today, he gave me a full examination and wasnt too concearned but he is sending me for a scan just to be sure. he said it should be ok tho xx

Thread Information