Exclamation Ive worked my life out!

I know now!

Last year i was fine, this year i started going down hill,
    my body is stopping me from going out by making me
    feel ill, its always gonna be like this, ALWAYS INSIDE
    i know now, im only 15 and the rest of my life is gonna
    be spent inside because something is preventing me
    from living my life. This is it, inside infront of the laptop
    forever slowly getting more unfit every single day.

I literally cant go anywhere without feeling terribly ill.
    So i HAVE to stay inside, and if i try fight it, it'll get
    worse untill i die.

Is this true?

Re: Ive worked my life out!

Not at all unless you convince yourself of that. You need to talk to your parents and your doctor and get help now!!! I did nothing when my anxiety started when I was your age and yes things got bad. But you can stop it. You MUST stop it!!!! Get help now. You are too young too have to live this way. But you cannot think how you are thinking either.. the more you think that way the greater the chance your mind believes it.
    I am personally begging you to talk to your parents, a counsellor, a doctor, ANYONE!!!! Please!

I wouldnt know where to start Ali :(

Are your parents easy to talk too? Is your doctor? Write down what you are feeling and either let them read it or read it to them. Be very honest in all of it and make sure they understand how serious it is. My mother didnt listen to me, and I gave up very easily and never got any help. I live with alot of regret to this day about it. My life would have been different if I had asked for help.
    Do you have crisis lines there were you can talk to counselors? They are normally great at getting you the right connections etc. You have to trust these people and your doctor though. If they feel a medication is best you need to give it a try and not be scared to take it. Fight for yourself girl! I am behind you 110%

please get help from your doc or talk to your parents can you speak to a teacher tell them how u r feeling

Hey ruby.... i am so much older then you but when I was your age I was continuously sent home from school because i would have panic attacks in class . i would think I was going blind or had a brain tumour. I managed to convince everyone around me to .Thease things were so real to me. I am now 25 years later going through the same thing . But in the meantime there have been huge chunks of my life when this whole nightmare has disapeared. I have travelled . danced infront of huge audiences.... I am a singer and an actress.. I have married have a 12 year old daughter and have been happy. Although for many personal reasons I am in a state at the moment I know that there will be times when it goes.... as there WILL be for you..... Try to find one thing that you love . one thing that you want, one thing that makes you laugh ... You WONT be like this always ruby i promise . Its a beautiful day and you are very precious you are worth so much...the sun is shining where i am hope its shining where you are to.....X

Hi Ruby
    So sorry to hear how you are feeling.
    Like you I was in my teens when my anxiety started. This was back in the 1950s and panic attacks and anxiety was not so well understood.
    I have been a sufferer all my life but the good thing is you can overcome it.
    If you are like me health anxiety will come and go, often leaving you for long periods of time.
    When I am feeling really low I try to think this will pass.
    Try listening to music that you really enjoy, have a nice warm relaxing bath and most of all confide in your parents and ask for help.
    Please go to your doctor.
    You must not make the mistake of struggling alone.
    Every HA sufferer knows how awful it can be.
    Hang on i there.
    Anne

These REALLY helped me, made my heart feel warm inside and i feel good at the moment, i made me and my fiancé go for a walk tonight, and when its just me and him im fine when im outside now, so hopefully with some pushes i can start doing more, but i get so ill if i go to theme parks or parties.. i just feel very ill and fatigue and i dont understand if this is just a coincidence or just how it is for me, but thankyou, Topazmataz when you said you got sent home from school with panic attacks all the time i had that aswell. Im not sure how im gonna cope with college but thankyou so much i'll see if i can get a doctor to talk to aswell. Thankyou so much everyone!! x

Ruby x o x

Thread Information