Hi All

I hear the same thing off of different ppl, fiancee, mother....etc and it goes like this.........

"Peter you over think things all the time...just get a grip"

It doesn't help at all and the strange thing about it is my fiancee is 29 has M.S and my Mother is 55 and has suffered more than half her life with anxiety, so my fiancee with Multiple Sclerosis is telling me I'm over thinking and the rest.... which makes me feel inferior or cowardly!! Don't get me wrong I admire her positive attitude

I must have lost control a long time ago and forgot what reality is... When the last time I didn't go a day without thinking I was going to die... When I bring this up what i wrote at top is what i hear so now I bottle it up and suffer afraid to say things because others think it's trivial when it's taking my quality of life from me..... See I even feel selfish saying that considering my fiancee condition, i don't know anymore...... Got G.P tomorrow see what he says.

If anyone could relate I'd be more than grateful... Not tht you're suffering but tht I'm not the only one.

Petesy :-)

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Anyone??? :$