Thread: Pregnant With Terrible Panick Attacks!

Pregnant With Terrible Panick Attacks!

Hi everyone,
    this site seems wonderful, i didnt know there was anything like this i thought/felt alone to be honest lol.
    Well heres my problem im 20 years of age and 31 weeks pregnant and have been suffering with Anxiety and Panick Attacks for about a year now.
    I got diagnosed with it and put on medication then i felt strong enough to come off it myself, from dec 09 to litrally around 5 weeks ago i felt "NORMAL" well as normal as i could get it guess lol.
    but just recently my heads all over the place! constantly worrying about when im going to have another panick attack,and it seems its every night im having them.
    I know my hormones and blood pressure dont help but i feel so alone like no one understands as my family just think im a HYPACHONDRIACT which many of you may know is that with this disorder the slightest thing wrong with you, you think your dying lol. but my family who have never had to deal with anything like this dont really understand so i have to deal with it myself.
    Im just wondering if i went to the doctors is there anythin i can take that will calm me down at night? or does anyone know anything i can take from shops that arent harmful to my baby?
    thank you for taking time to read this, any response would be greatly appriciated.
    thank you xx

Hi Kayleigh1990

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Pregnant With Terrible Panick Attacks!

hi kayleigh im 3 months pregnant and been a long time suffere of ha i was on sertraline but now im on prozac its suppose to be ok when pregnant im goin through anx again tryin to calm it ive stopped havin pas but im still anx though

hi and to nmp

Hi and welcome to NMP
    Paige x

hi and i took homeopathic remedies for anxiety and dizziness while i was pregnant , a qualified homeopath or herbalist would recommend what is safe to take whilst pregnant , warm wishes to you xxx

Thread Information