Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bpd i am i alone in this

Re: Bpd i am i alone in this

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It was only a question-I didn't think you would have been taken off it completely especially in view of the fact that your ADs have been withdrawn.

Is it the fact that you aren't on any meds which most distresses you or the fact that you have a BPD diagnosis?
    I would say both ,i still have depression and anxiety, so what treats them with no meds , and 1 day a week bpd therapy seems so little. i cannot carry on with this level of depression and anxiety how the hell do ya

I have managed a very low dose of Lexapro 5mg not a lot but with Lexapro, less is more 20 mg will have your guts out. Thats same has 40 mg citalopram which strangely hates my body , but Lexapro his younger the more expensive med took 6 chemists before a script was found, my update i am a bag of bones m food goes straight through, the fissure was mended i have 2 of the IRIS team come to my house every day including weekends to see i haven't killed myself or have bad thoughts if i do its hospital for safety, every muscle in my body aches.THE personality disorder the hospital labeled me with a trait is some kill themselves, fancy telly a near 70 year old that

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by braindead View Post
    I have managed a very low dose of Lexapro 5mg not a lot but with Lexapro, less is more 20 mg will have your guts out. Thats same has 40 mg citalopram which strangely hates my body , but Lexapro his younger the more expensive med took 6 chemists before a script was found, my update i am a bag of bones m food goes straight through, the fissure was mended i have 2 of the IRIS team come to my house every day including weekends to see i haven't killed myself or have bad thoughts if i do its hospital for safety, every muscle in my body aches.THE personality disorder the hospital labeled me with a trait is some kill themselves, fancy telly a near 70 year old that
    Don't take labels seriously myself, Brian. What's important is that you slowly but surely get better and that mind and body improves. Any med should be low dose IMO because you've suffered both mental and physical trauma recently and you don't want to rock the boat unnecessarily.

Hope recovery continues.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information