Hi everyone

So recently i decided to quit my contraceptive pill as i no longer needed it.
I have been on it (and other types) for around ten years

Anyway, this has massively kicked off my anxiety to the point where i am crying randomly, feel down all the time, feeling out of control and generally cannot function.
I have upped my dose of Sertraline back to 100mg to counteract these mood changes. I am nearly at the end of month three of not taking the birth control pill

Anyway, i started panicking about tinnitus (which i never had before, or so i thought) i think i have probably started noticing it due to the anxiety.

And now the dreaded throat anxiety has come back. I could barely function in work today as my anxiety was up and down all day.

I just wanted to check with other people who have the same worries -
Does anyone else constantly swallow to get rid of this lump in throat feeling? and then get a sore throat from over doing it?
Does anyone else concentrate on the sensations of the throat which makes them more anxious?
Does anyone else ever get nervous about things getting stuck in their throat?

I said to my sister today 'What would you do if you thought something was stuck in your throat? (i.e a small bit of food) and she said 'Just know it will be gone in a few hours'

I'm in this vicious circle and it always comes back to my throat/mouth/tonsils

Has anyone tried any techniques to break the cycle of vicious thoughts?
I am keeping a cbt diary as of yesterday but i'm so worried about my throat all the time that i can't think of positive statements to stop me worrying
What can i tell myself to make me less concerned about how my throat works? I need positive statements to break myself out of this

I appreciate the help big time and send hugs to everyone dealing with this overprotective anxiety