Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: upping sertraline dose from 50mg to 100mg

Re: upping sertraline dose from 50mg to 100mg

Yes I have so they got to do something.

Do you still have Side effects. mine are high anxiety headach sickness loss of appitite but i dont have much of an appitite with this anxiety I have. I also want my motivation to come back. and be happy again. and get rid of my fears. lol

Cathy xx

I've had headache, stomach ache, sickness (not actual vomiting, more dry retching in the morning and general nausea), loss of appetite (bit of weight loss - yay!),
    I have to say I've had more side effects on this than on Citalopram. Prozac was very bad for side effects though.
    At the moment still have sickness and stomach ache.

Off work for the rest of the week which will be a challenge as I'm always better at work, fingers crossed I'll be ok and able to enjoy my time off. Right now not feeling too anxious

I have increased my dose of sertraline twice, on each occasion I experienced side effects for about a week, itching, spots on my back, tiredness ect. all very superficial. Overall my thought process is returning to something more normal.

hi i have been on sertraline for just over 8 weeks i think its slowly starting to help but i am on 150 mgs a day and thats the highest they said i can go . i upped it from 100 to 150 this sunday just gone . i started on 12.5 mgs at first becuse i was worried about side effects then went to 25 then to 50 then 75 mgs then 100 mgs then 150mgs i still think i got a long way to go but i think its helping a bit i have good days and bad days and good moments of the day and bad moments . as far as side effects go i have noticed every time i upped dose for a few days maybe a week i feel tired dry mouth a tiny bit sick but that passes after first day and latley when i went to 100 mgs got bad windy pains for a few days then it passes . the only side effects that stuck around were vivid dreams everynight and restless when sleeping somtimes which i dont like and a bit tired . the side efffects are ok apart from that ,

Hi guys,
    I'm new to this site and found it due to having really bad anxiety and panic attacks over the last couple of weeks. I couldn't cope any longer so took myself off to my GP last night who has upped my sertaline dosage from 50mg to 100mg. Feeling very weird today, lightheaded, jelly legs and a bit of anxiety as well. I'm sure this is common with upping any dosage of tablets. How are other people feeling after increasing their dosages? I know it's only day 1 for me and I'm hoping to feel better soon
    Nuttylass

Hi Nuttylass
    I have taken 50mg of sertraline for over 10 years for health anxiety. Things got a lot worse recently so my doc has increased it 100mg. I'm 25 days in and so far my experiences have all been negative. Sweating, heartburn, stomach cramps, back cramps, shakiness, anxiety to name a few. The worst thing is that the side effects, if that's what they are, fuel my health anxiety. It's a vicious circle!
    So far I haven't noticed any positive changes but I'm keeping going in the hope that something will kick-in soon.

i will jump aboard this forum 2weeks at 50mg of sertraline 3 days at 100mg, definately gettin less anxiety, slowely but surely, keep us posted guys x

Doubt this post getting read anymore but i started at 25mg for 2 weeks, 50mg for 5 weeks, then 75mg for 17 days.. felt so rubbish dropped back to 50mg still feel rubbish 4 days at 50m grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information