Thread: Can't get Bingo game on my tablet

Can't get Bingo game on my tablet

I have been on this site for a few years now,and love playing the Bingo Game. I am using a laptop to play,but was given a tablet for Xmas,and tried to install it on that,but it wouldn't let me. I have downloaded the NMP site on the tablet Ok ,just wont let me play Bingo
    Anyone know how I can get it to owrk on the tablet

Re: Can't get Bingo game on my tablet

Does it say your browser doesn't support it?

Android ditched Flash support after a certain version, I can't remember which it was. The games are in Flash.

There are a few ways around it but the simplest appears to be adding the Panda browser and then using that to play the games. The Panda browser has built in Flash support so it gets around the Android issue. It should be a free download from the Android app store.

Re: Can't get Bingo game on my tablet

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Does it say your browser doesn't support it?

Android ditched Flash support after a certain version, I can't remember which it was. The games are in Flash.

There are a few ways around it but the simplest appears to be adding the Panda browser and then using that to play the games. The Panda browser has built in Flash support so it gets around the Android issue. It should be a free download from the Android app store.
    In theory it should work but I when I was using a Android Set top box installed a browser app with built in flash and it didn't work on flash sites, so may not work, but its worth a try Cheers

Thread Information