Thread: would like a pen pal

would like a pen pal

Hello,

I am a 26 year old female from Australia. I suffer from PTSD, social anxiety, depression, self harm, panic. Feel very much alone and like no one understands. Would really like to be able to find support with someone who does and to try and gain some new friendships.

Email is justme_939@hotmail.com

Re: would like a pen pal

Add me, in first case, as Im on MSN frequently, if you want to chat.

macgumerait@hotmail.com

Sorry have I done this right. Not too sure. Would really like to hear from people who are going through similar things.

I do go through similar things.

I suffer from social anxiety, depression, panic, and feel very few actually understand what it feels like for me.

I have no social circle at all, and rely on my own company all the time...its very draining.

Hi, Im 50, female and divorced, going through HA, Depression and anxiety. Would be happy to keep in touch via email or msn.
    My social circle is ever deceasing as I don't really go out a great deal
    feel free to email or add me to msn if interested

Dolly x

cwilcocko4@aol.com
    Last edited by Dollie; 19-02-10 at 22:06. Reason: to give more info on myself

Thankyou =)

Hey there,

I'm Matt, 21 years old from London, England. I also suffer from social aniety as well as mild depression, and possibly OCD, not sure yet. My social circle is a dot as I have no friends at all. Trying to change this of course, and I feel like I understand so if you want to get in contact I have MSN, facebook and email. Just send me a private message if you're interested.

Matt

Thanks Matt =)

Hi im Mouse, I suffer from PTSD, anxiety and depression. Ive had moments of self harm but never actually done anything as the preparation was enough of a release at the time. Im 24 years old living in england PM me if you would like to chat on msn some time

Thread Information