I have been having issues with kind of a dizziness when I adjust my head to lay down at night or if im sitting up and tilt my head back I feel a little dizzy.

Its weird about three months ago I noticed when leaning down to look under the bed or under my truck I felt kind of dizzy.. It went away for awhile but then its back. I was leaning my head back to look up at the television and felt a little dizzy.. A year ago I was at the doctors office and they were cleaning my ears out and I told them leaning back I felt a little dizzy and the doctor knew I was nervous and just said I was anxious.

About a three months ago I was at the doctors office and she checked my arteries and my neck and my lungs and my heart and did an ekg and found nothing. At the time I wasn't really experiencing a issue with dizziness but this morning I had the problem again . Sometimes at night when i get up to to to the bathroom and come back to lay down I ,when putting my head down I get kind of a weird dizziness.

I do have ear issues from time to time and wonder if this is causing it? I worry it might be my arteries but the doctor said I had no heart or artery issues or lung problems. I told her about the time I had my ears cleaned out by her and she said I was anxious..she reminded me that I was anxious.. and didn't really think much about it. She said it could be caused by inner ear trouble . If I had artery trouble would she know it by examining me? She has taken over an hour going over my neck and ears and eyes and everything and said there was no reason for any test or concerns .. Once again I reminded her of my dizziness that time and she said that its was hyperventilation. The times that I have had dizziness i wasn't nervous so what could it be? A bad artery?

Lately my pulse rate has been about 75 to 77 in the mornings and very seldom goes below 74 in the daytime and the other night I noticed it at 64 and it wouldn't go up at all. Its been skipping everyday . not to much but during the day and at night about three or four times a minute sometimes and others not.Is all the just anxiety or could it all be related..?