Thread: being lonely

being lonely

living on my own now, and with this problem of not being able to go out, i'm finding live very lonely.anyone got any ideas?

Re: being lonely

well start something at home that you are good at and mayb hobbies. gather some penpals as this will keep you occupied. chat rooms are great if you find the right ones. and ebay is great i could be looking on that all day haha have u seen that site? amazon is another good site to buy cheap new and 2nd hand stuff, sorry i cant be of more help xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by dennis51 View Post
    living on my own now, and with this problem of not being able to go out, i'm finding live very lonely.anyone got any ideas?
    I was thinking about this today, i dont live alone but i might as well do if you can understand my slight idignation.

Im 29 yrs old uneployable (for now anyway) and anxious when i leave the house. How in God's name am i going to meet someone in general?, especially someone who understands me and the constrictions i live my life by.

Feel for you Dennis,

Above suggestion of pen pals and chatrooms is a good start,

Cons

William Butler Yeats

MY STORY: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42149

would you be able to contemplate volunteering? as there is very little pressure on you because its voluntary it sort of helps you to commit to it mentally without any added pressure, and you would be helping people who are also in need, and you could very easily mention your probs because alot of the people there are already very caring themselves, would this be an option? could you work towards it being an option? i gave it some thought for ages and it spurned me on to get better with the agoraphobia. take care, emma

yes volunteering is very good try it if you have plenty of free time

Thread Information