Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dying

Re: dying

Hi thanks for replying did u have depression aswel because tonight I feel really down I just can't seem to get out of my head that there's something seriously wrong with me?
    Having horrible thoughts aswel, I had a drink on Thursday so maybe its that?
    How long did it take for u to get better

That's ok yes I did feel really down at the time as well but don't worry as these feelings will pass
    Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you at all Kim, it's just the anxious thoughts that are making you feel like there is something wrong. Have you ever tried CBT? As it teaches you how to not pay attention to the anxious thoughts and to let them just wash over your head. Remind yourself that they are just thoughts and not facts. The facts are that you are absolutely fine
    Apparently alcohol can really trigger off anxiety, so that's probably what's affecting you.
    Well 7 months on from a high anxiety episode and I'm feeling good, so if I can do it, so can you. I always find distraction helps to get rid of the thoughts.

I'm doing CBT at the min iv had 7 sessions up to now iv tried doing the stuff that it teaches you sometimes it works! Did u get a lot of physical symptoms aswel? I keep sweating all the time!
    I must admit its not as bad as it has been but its still getting to me iv had it 6 months now

How are you doing Kim? xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information