Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Re: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Hi everyone,

Joanna - Sorry to hear you still aren't where you want to be, if in a month or so the 200mg isnt showing a decent improvement surely the doc will change the tablets xxx

I haven't been on here in ages, and Sertraline has kinda been working for me, I actually do, for me, think it's a good drug. I had a month long low, so went back to docs yesterday and I am now up to 150mg from 100mg. So think this will be the dose that is right for me. AS before the anxiety was still slightly there, I think (I hope) this extra will abolish it.

I hope everyone tries to have a nice weekend xxxx

Hi there
    Can I ask anyone if you still have bad days after 8 weeks ? Been on 100mg for last four of those and most of time I'm about 80% better but some days I really struggle. It's the thinking about how i am that really gets to me.

Also has anyone tried clamazapan ?

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

Littlemadam
    How long you been on it? Is yours thoughts or physical symptoms

I was on Cit 20mg about 18 months ago, I came off as I was feeling fine, I took them for about a year. Unfortunately I started feeling depressed and anxious again after 6 months of feeling fine, my GP prescribed this time Sertraline 50mg which I have been taking for 6 weeks, my dep. and anx. is easing off, and side effects are less than with Citalopram, they are slow working but with patience you will get better.
    Chin up... All is well....

HI TJ,

I saw an overall improvement on 100mg within about 8 weeks (my side effects were crap, but they evened out) as you say I too wasn't fully ok, and would put my good days to 80% too.

I had another breakdown last week and with the increase the doctor said I shouldn't need my emergency diazepam which is good. So I took from that the all my anxiety should hopefully now go with the odd bad day, as I don't think you can overcome those completely, there is no wonder drug unfortunately :(

x

hi,i suffer from pannik attaks and have been on citalpram tabs for many years on and off,didnt work for me,went bak to my dr 5wks ago and she gave me sirtraline 50mg and have not notticed anything diff to be honest,i went bak to her today and she have now put me on veniafaxine 75mg,have no idea wat they will do but will try them tomorra for the first time,hve to go bak an see my dr in 2wks with an update to see how im getting on with them,any advice on these,

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread Information