Thread: I b s something more

I b s something more

Hi. For month now i have been having lower right aches. I'm constipated. I took a 7 day cleanse and didn't seem like it work. It worked one day were i wasnt constipated. I know every year my anxiety manifest in different places. I went to gyno and everything was good. I thought it was that because it felt like i was in ovulation. I am in post menopause. Now last night i had a slight fever. Does anyone get fever with ibs. When i do go it is like marbles and smells worst. I am letting this consume me i didnt go to dr for ibs. I know i had this in past and it passed. I just cant get my mind to stop dwelling. I needed to talk to someone that knows what i am going thru. Thank you.

Re: I b s something more

Iknow what your going through its awful ive had red/brown mucus in my poo and ive had it afew time over that last 10 years but it never fails to freak me out.I am post menopausal and my bowel pain does feel like ovulation at times my bowel pain feels like period pains sometimes.You need to keep your bowel working so eat fibre i find nuts help me and seeded bread.Ive had anxiety for years and it moves round my body its just in my nature to worry but we have to try not to let it take over our life.Im sat here now and my bowel is gurgling i feel bloated and fed up have you tried buscopan they do help with the bowel spasms x

Thread Information