Thread: Sorry this is a question for ADMIN

Sorry this is a question for ADMIN

1. How do I ask admin a question without posting it here?
    2. How do I change my photo?

Sorry to be asking here, I"ve searched on the site for about 30 minutes and can't find the answers to my questions anywhere.....

Re: Sorry this is a question for ADMIN

Sorry, I can't really help with the asking admin question...

But to change your profile picture, you actually gotta click on 'Private Messages' in the top-right corner. This'll bring you to a place with a taskbar on the left-hand side where the second option will be 'Edit Profile Picture'. 0w0 )/

Re: Sorry this is a question for ADMIN

1. Post a thread on the board for contacting Admin (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=60) or use the Contact function at the top right of the screen. If you do the latter you won't get a copy of your message though unlike how a PM saves which is why I've sometimes sent it via a PM to one of Admin asking it be addressed by any of them just so I have a record of what I asked for.

Thread Information