Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nippers Operation Today

Re: Nippers Operation Today

There's always something to worry about isn't there, but i'm glad all went well Dave, she looks like a beaut' in the pic bless her

Cath x

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So glad that she's home safe and sound!
    Thx I am glad too ATB

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    There's always something to worry about isn't there, but i'm glad all went well Dave, she looks like a beaut' in the pic bless her

Cath x
    There is Cath, and quite a bit cheaper than the vet would have charged she is a beaut and a really friendly loyal companion to boot Thx ATB

Glad she's well, Dave. Anyone would be worried about them, just going in there and them being worried being away from home makes you worry.

So, is it lampshade, baby sock and sad eyes?

Lots of love for a while should sort her out?

Interesting to hear about the nurse too. Never heard that before so worth knowing for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Glad she's well, Dave. Anyone would be worried about them, just going in there and them being worried being away from home makes you worry.

So, is it lampshade, baby sock and sad eyes?

Lots of love for a while should sort her out?

Interesting to hear about the nurse too. Never heard that before so worth knowing for the future.
    Thx Terry, now 10 days with this Buster collar on, yes it is poor girl, but she is robust. The Nurse said she will eat ok with the collar on I don't think so this will be a mither for the next 10 days as the rim of the buster collar touches the food/water bowl. Yes love and cuddles ATB

Give her a cuddle from me

Glad that she is home safe and sound. I am a nightmare to my vets if my dog has to get anything done.

To be honest if you are with her and able to stop here scratching at the wound I would leave the collar off and only use it when she is unsupervised.

It depends on the dog but sometimes just covering the wound is enough to dissuade them for bothering it.

When Chance had his big opp he couldn't cope with the collar and neither could the rest of us, he was so good that a t shirt was enough to keep the wound clean and out of immediate reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post
    I Will Phuzella Thx ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post

And a big cuddle from me,Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Glad that she is home safe and sound. I am a nightmare to my vets if my dog has to get anything done.

To be honest if you are with her and able to stop here scratching at the wound I would leave the collar off and only use it when she is unsupervised.

It depends on the dog but sometimes just covering the wound is enough to dissuade them for bothering it.

When Chance had his big opp he couldn't cope with the collar and neither could the rest of us, he was so good that a t shirt was enough to keep the wound clean and out of immediate reach.
    Thx Elen I am not that bad as she had a hematoma a few years back it's just a mither and can stress me out obviously at 10 years old was a tad worried about the anaesthetic but there was 3 looking after her while the op was taking place. She isn't eating though 10 days of this will seem like a life time ATB

---------- Post added at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

Had to take the collar off so she could eat the nurse said the collar is designed so she can eat with it on, she did try but it didn't work so I took it off she hasn't drunk any water so far its a pain and she is curled up on the chair with me leaning on me ATB

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    And a big cuddle from me,Dave.
    Done for both of you and thx ATB

Bless her, I have never heard of a dog managing to eat properly with a buster collar on.

Hope she decides to drink soon. At least she is wanting cuddles.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information