Thread: Constant nausea and lump in throat

Constant nausea and lump in throat

I think I've figured my symptoms out. I seem to get these two symptoms which have ruined my life over the last few weeks. I've been on Mirt 15mg for 3 weeks and started taking 30mg last few days but not seen much of an improvement yet. Looking around online, nausea/lump in throat seems to be a common anxiety problem. Before a few weeks ago life was good I have no major worries except for a reasonably stressful job. Sometimes the old me comes back and I feel fine but have not been able to figure out why as it seems random at the moment. Sometimes taking my mind off of these symptoms does seem to help but difficult to do. I'm worried for the future now as I've been like these for the last few weeks and have been off work but and there is only so long they will pay for me to be off sick. My only plan is to see its Mirt helps otherwise try other meds which I'm not looking forward to.

Re: Constant nausea and lump in throat

I have constant nausea and a lump in my throat which is due to anxiety according to the doctors, but I have severe emetophobia which makes the whole situation worse as it leads to a state of panic, I'm constantly trembling and the only time I'm slightly okay is when I'm at school as my mind is preoccupied, I'm 16 and this fear is taking over my life, my mom has booked me for therapy but I'm terrified it won't work

Re: Constant nausea and lump in throat

I hope you will feel good real soon.It could be Gerd, Try relaxing your mind lessen your worries. You are very young to be anxious. Keep the faith

Thread Information