Thread: Mir allergic reaction

Mir allergic reaction

Hi
    I am new to this so please forgive me.
    I was changing from fluoxtine to mir on advice from my doc. well I finished my fluox two weeks ago then started the mira on saturday evening.
    I felt woozey etc and excessively hunger put on 7lbs since saturday which is so not right. Then last night my ankles etc started to swell which I put down to being on my feet all day and then today my tongue swelled up and I continued to feel excessively woozey like I had drunk one bottle of wine and then pretended I had not....
    Rang the doc as came home from work as didnt feel up to it and he said it was an allergic reaction. I am allergic to codeine but never had a prob with AD's before. Anyone else had similar experiences? Now taken two prition I feel more "sober". I am now kicking myself for going to work today as I should of just rung in sick.................... everyone will be talking about me and i can't face all the hideousness (I am very open and honest about myself and my unipolar depression but omg I want to hide)

Re: Mir allergic reaction

Hi piglet,

I had swelling of my legs, arms, well kinda all over really. I stopped Mirt after a few months and the swelling went quite quickly. Hopefully it won't be long before you feel better.

I'm sure other people won't be thinking of you badly. Try and stay positive - I know that's hard.

Bubble

Thread Information