Thread: IBS Tenderness?

IBS Tenderness?

Is it normal to have tenderness with IBS? I have had pain now for the last couple of days in the same stop, feels bruised. When I push down in it really hurts.

Anxious and worried.

Re: IBS Tenderness?

I used to get that a lot when my ibs was bad! it felt like all my stomach was battered and bruised. give it a couple of days and if it's no better and you're still worried just pop to see your doctor. I'm sure its nothing to worry about, I had god awful pains with my ibs! x

Thank you for the reply, I have had IBS for 12 years and never pains like that. I have had pain there but normally it goes away after a few hours and doesn't hurt when pushed down on.

Have you been quite stressed lately? or making a few more trips to the loo? I used to get that feeling when my tummy was really playing up. It would be sore all over but worse in some parts and was tender to touch/push down on. x

I've also had tender spots with IBS as well. When my current bout of it started, it began with pains and tender spots down the left hand side. I can also get these down the right as well, and if it's really bad, my entire stomach can be sore.

my tummy always feels tender since ive had ibs partically down the left hand side from under my left rib right down to my left ovary area it feels battered and bruised most of the time and feels worse when im sat down hunched over x

I get very 'bruised' feeling spots as well. This bout of IBS I've been getting sort of stinging feelings in my sides - not had that before! Has anyone else?

K xx

since this current bout of IBS I've had all sorts of strange symptoms, including burning pains and what I can only describe as a "prickly" pain. I've also been trying to keep track of my symptoms and for some reason it seems to be worse midweek, which is weird.

Thread Information