Thread: neck ache

neck ache

i am just wondering if anyone ever gets neck aches . iv had it on and off fr about 4 weeks and im scared its a sign of angina.

it goes from being an ache to a sharp pain. it goes up tomy ears sometimes and when its here its constant

does anyone have any words of wisdom for a very scared mum of five

thanks

jackie

Re: neck ache

Hi. I get neckaches all the time. Sometimes they last for days and there is no getting rid of it. I think mine is to due to bad posture, as I am always sitting at the computer. Mine are on the right side of my neck, sometimes goes up to the back of my head behind my ear. Angina, is to due with your heart, and I don't see how a neck ache could be a symptom. Plus it's always nice to know that there is someone out there that suffers with the same symptoms. If you're anxious all the time, it could also be stress or tension which can affect your muscles. I hope I helped.

I get neck aches all the time too, sometimes for days. I think its between my headaches and migraines as well as my sleep disruption. Do you suffer from repeated headaches or migraines? Do you sleep in a funny position or wake finding yourself in an odd position?

Muscle stiffness a common symptom of anxiety though because as you stress, your muscles tighten.

thanks so so much for replying i am so scared

i dont really get headaches but do have one at the minute and i do seem to be gritting my teeth alot. i dont know what came first, the headch, the teeth grinding or the nech pain. mine is always on my left side

just seem to be freaking about it. have been to the doctors and he said muscular, dont seem to be buying it for some reason

i am so grateful for your replies as i feel not so alone just wish i could relax that there is nothing sinister but i fear things to do with the heart always

thanks

jackie

Your so very welcome. It's funny that you posted that, because I've had my neck pain that very same day, I had also been a little anxious lately, so maybe it does have to do with the anxiety. Hope your neck is feeling better, and you better quit grinding your teeth, or you're going to have to go to the dentist soon

Thread Information