Thread: social anxiety

social anxiety

Hi

I am a sufferer of social anxiety.

i went from full blown depression to this.

I have read through the posts and can totally relate.

I constantly feel that everyone is staring and judging me which makes the school run hell for me i would pay someone to do it for me if i could.

ive also started a new job and im paranoid that the other workers have problems with me already.

i stay away from people and dont get into conversations because im freaked out that they wont like me and we'll all just stand there awkwardly

Re: social anxiety

K..sorry to hear you are in a bad place with this,like you i avoid people,even my own family,i dont have any confadance to talk,nothing comes out and i find myself not even interested in talking about anything,its debilitating.the only thing i could advice is try not to avoid situations because i know first hand,it only gets worse,you have to try and go with it and force yourself to engage with others,easy said than done,i know this for sure.good luck

Hi I have depression and anxiety and think people don't like me ever to. I think they prefer people better at communicating

i feel the same and when in out i feel something bad will happen to me.

Everytime im out i feel something major will happen. I get major anxiety and panic attacks. IM always home.

Quote Originally Posted by katy87 View Post
    Hi I have depression and anxiety and think people don't like me ever to. I think they prefer people better at communicating
    This is what I observed too, I think people are drawn to someone who are more extrovert and humorous as they are more popular especially in parties. But I tend to distant myself with this kind of people maybe because I don't want to fall part on one of his/her jokes. So I'm always the one who just listen in a distance just enough to overhear their conversation and laugh quietly. I don't know if anyone else does this.

Thread Information