Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: angry/irritated/mirtazapine 15mg

Re: angry/irritated/mirtazapine 15mg

Oh Smudge, sounds like your really going through it at the minute. Could the dr not just change your meds, did he have to lower them? I think we all know what your going through at the minute, mainly because we all are too, Tell you what here's a shed load of hugs to cheer you up, feel free to send some back,
    Regards Your friend Wayne,

Great news Smudger ! it gives us all hope when others post positive experiances

Im getting headaches from this (mirtazapine) now ... Hopefully they will subside soon

All the Best

Pacman

Thanks for your good wishes, I can really feel you mean it, it means alot.redrainbow thanks for your response but I think you may have read one of my despairing earlier posts, it really was that bad THEN! I'm much improved now!Hopeful it lasts.

pacman, forgot to say I didn't suffer headaches so I can't help you on that one! Sorry. Suppose I should be glad there is at least 1 side effect I didn't suffer!Hope it disappears for you soon though...

Hi Smudger,

So pleased to hear that you are feeling much better and Mirtazapine is now helping you to have a more positive outlook.

I also taking Mirtazapine (30mg reduced from 45mg) and can honestly say for me that it has been the best antidepressent I have ever taken.

I hope that you continue to do well.

Good luck xx

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by smudger View Post
    Hi all. It's a DAY 46 and I just wanted to let you know that the side effects of mirtazapine are WANING at long last.Hurray!Still a little sensitive to people comments n have the odd blow up if somethings annoying me n a little drowsy in the morning but I can see improvements as the days go by! I cant believe it! I was in despair over xmas and early January, I didn't recognise myself and I've made some positive plans that I wouldn't even have considered back then. I really was so close to going back to the doc and asking for another medication. I've had a few horrible life experiences that I'm afraid for me don't compare with the despair I have felt in the initial stages of this drug BUT I've come through it. I have to tell you not because I'm bragging but to say that if you are suffering like I did and you can persevere then it may all be worth it. I know this won't work for everybody but for those of you who are feeling in a dark bottomless pit at the moment, it is possible to get better and claw your way back to the top....I wish you all the best in your journey...
    I know what a rubbish time you were having Smudger and I'm so pleased that you're finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope you continue to feel well...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Thanks Melancholia77.Appreciate that.sunshine-lady I am so glad to hear somebody else who benefits on mirtazapine. I think it is important to say the positives on this forum as well as the negatives to help encourages others. You wouldn't believe how much I hated this drug at first!I can't believe I've done a u-turn!

i know this is old but does the anger go away? i like this medication because it's helping my anxiety and OCD but sometimess I get angry for no reason..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information