Thread: I Got a call from ATOS today....(Advice Needed please!)

I Got a call from ATOS today....(Advice Needed please!)

They called today to tell me they had recived my questionairre(i sent it in early oct!) and my Medical assement(or should that be REassessment as i'm already on ESA and i know getting reassesed every 6 months in part of the terms of the benefit) and i am to go to a Medical Assesment at a medical centre(which i've been to before) on friday dec 8th at 3.45pm,now my esa payment is due on dec12TH, will i still get my dec 12th payment or will they be that fast to fail me and cut numbers for the government??.

I know FULL WELL what ATOS are about, they will fail me and i'm going to end up appealing and it will end up at tribunal, i know that already!.

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

I've kinda forgot but How long does a ATOS medical assesment "normally" last?? 30 mins??

Re: I Got a call from ATOS today....(Advice Needed please!)

Mine lasted about 25mins which i had about 3 weeks ago. I got put in the work related group and i haven't got the fight or energy to go to tribunal again. Good luck x

Hi, mine last about 25mins, I got to send off for my medical, as it's been 6 months. Hopefully I won't fail, failed the fisrrt time, so after 6 months I re aplied and I passed, think it was because parents came in room and told them how bad I was as they didn't listen to me first time, they just tested me physicaly at first, and second time they didnt cos they told them im physicaly fit, but not mentaly fit, ( in that way). They should keep paying you until you get your results.

Thanks, I deal with Depression,ocd and Generalised Anxiety Disorder, i had to go to tribunal last time!.

My Friend will be coming along with me,what things can he say or not say to the atos asseser regarding my issues?? he has saw me have a couple of "episodes" let's just say and knows what i can be like.
    Last edited by ParanoidScotsman; 24-11-11 at 17:22.

The parents just told them what im like and how they have to cancel work etc to go appointmentts with me and how I don't leave house when they go away and stuff like that, the person was looking at parents too when they were speaking to me,
    If you think you've missed something to say maybe your friend will remember some things

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyblue View Post
    The parents just told them what im like and how they have to cancel work etc to go appointmentts with me and how I don't leave house when they go away and stuff like that, the person was looking at parents too when they were speaking to me,
    If you think you've missed something to say maybe your friend will remember some things
    Noted[COLOR="blue"]
    Last edited by ParanoidScotsman; 24-11-11 at 22:08.

Thread Information