Thread: Close to wits end plz help

Close to wits end plz help

Please help me im currently feeling very close to re seeing my food that i just ate again and my stomach feels heavy and churned up.
    Ive been on one form or another of laxative for the past 21 days as ive had problems down there getting the number 2's to come out. I really strained this morning to get it out and since then my stomach has felt hurt for pushing and then sick when i eat something. I get very heavy tired muscles in my arms and legs when i feel like this so i havent really been able to leave the house to much as i feel if i go to far away i will need the loo and i wont be near one to go. :( my nose and chest have also had a struggle feeling to breathe properly. I know this can be an anxiety related and my nose has had so many unblocker sprays and sticks and inhilations that didnt seem to make much dufference past 5 or 10 mins. Anxiety has been big on the scale and needless to say im not calm or relaxed much at all and peeing off everyone around me with constantly saying i feel woozy i feel achy im all tight in my stomach. I may have a bit of ibs says the doc and my iron is the tiniest bit low. How long can u be slow for? Or is it just ibs and anxiety ???? Im also trumping a lot .

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Anyone? Thoughts?

Re: Close to wits end plz help

I had constipation cudnt go for a poo for a couple days id sit on the toilet with the need to go but nothing was comin out its horrible and was aching feeling lower left hand side of stomach, The doctor gave me laxatives to help me go again, but was only 2 sachets aday to help it go regular not the take straight away and poo it out lol, I ended up getting some prune juice from tesco can buy in a cartoon like orange juice, and drank few cups of green tea it soon passed, anxiety does play a massive roll on it, all the digestive and aches etc id try the prune juice and green tea and then relax relax relax relax

Thread Information