Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Virtual Hugs Ever just wanted to say something or have a moan and then all you want in return is a Virtual Hug and nothing more? Well do it here. It may just make you feel better.

Old 13-03-16, 21:10

At My wits end. Help.

Hi all
I need some help. I'm very stress out and not sure what I should do for the best. What I mean is that. I'm living with my parents and I would like to live somewhere on my own. But I can;t afford to move. I'm feeling very depressed being with my parents and it;s having a bad impacted on my mental health.
I'm at my wits end to know what I should do for the best. what can I do ?????
Old 13-03-16, 22:16

Re: At My wits end. Help.

Without knowing your age and situation, for example...if you're a teenager still living at home or an older returner to it, it's difficult to advise you. I would say that unless you are mentally and/or physically dependent on your family, it's really down to you to change the situation. But more information would be helpful.

ISB x
Old 13-03-16, 23:14

Re: At My wits end. Help.

There are many things you can do. There are some short term things and some long term things.

Long term things involve saving up, finding out where might be affordable for you to live, trying to get a better paying job, finding out if you can move in with friends and pay them rent.

Otherwise, you can start working out what exactly in your relationship isn't working with your parents, and taking steps to make it better. This can be a very long process, but it's rewarding. Is there one small thing you could do differently that would improve your relationship with your parents?

Tags
end, wits