So like title says I am still having twitches but have noticed my actual nerves twitching not muscles?? Like I was messing around on my cell phone and notice my meduim nerve twitched some. I could see it budging out from my wrist for about 5 seconds. Nerve spasms or twitches idk. I get twitches throughout my whole body and random places everyday.

Also past few days I have been noticing the urge to need to pre more often. Not sure if it's from drinking more or more milk ( I been eating a lot of cereal lately). When I do pee still has some bubbles. And I notice it has a lot very very small bubbles that you can barely tell they are bubbles in the water) I have been to the doctor 4 times this year first was at ER with chest pains from panic attacks and stuff. They said I had GAD. But I was fine everything came back fine. Well 2 weeks after that I started to notice small twitches in my legs and now they are everywhere. Of course they worried me more. So I have been to family doctor 3 times since and she says I'm fine. Last time I went was on 8/23/2016 so barely over month ago. I was have some stomach pain and constipation. She did a CBC automated and a urinalysis automated with microscopy. She said everything came back fine.

I'm trying my best to think I'm fine and it's all anxeity. Just seems like something new every day. I guess reason I'm posting is to see if anyone else has these syptoms and if you guys think it's down to anxeity?

I use to never go to the doctor and have been 4 times this year. And had 2 CBC done one with diff. Urinalysis done within past month. EKG and some other blood work they do to see if your heart is under stress. All has came back fine as the doctors have said. I am 32 don't smoke, drink or do drugs.