Thread: Constant urge to pee ?

Constant urge to pee ?

I have been terrified of ovarian cancer over the past two months. Have had urine test and pelvic and transvaginal ultrasounds. All clear, thank God. But recently this new symptom started where I have this constant urge to pee, even though I just went. Sometimes a really tiny amount comes out. All of this spirals me into the ovarian cancer fear again. Urinary urgency and frequency are symptoms of ovarian cancer :(.

Could this urgency just be anxiety? I even got up at night twice yesterday to use the bathroom. Only a teeny bit came out each time. Please help!

Re: Constant urge to pee ?

When my anxiety is really bad I have to go a lot. I think it's just how anxiety affects our body.

Maybe a UTI Katniss

Please post this on your previous post on the same subject as per the below post from Admin.

Can posters please keep their posts to one thread

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Thread Information