Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 weeks of swollen tonsils + Flu-like symptoms too.

Re: 4 weeks of swollen tonsils + Flu-like symptoms too.

Quote Originally Posted by ashyam83643 View Post
    Hey Throatgoat,
    Gone through all the pages, it is exactly same thing i felt 2.5yrs back. and still have

What is your age ? where are you from ?

Upto what i feel. thought of sharing with you.

This virus is chronic, first year is the worst year i had. Later the symptoms will reduce some will be chronic, unless you treat this with diet and herbals. There is no diagnosis and treatment exist. And don't believe the people who says it is HA. its something more than that.
    You are not alone, there is thousands of people sitting and trying to get diagnosis. search in web for "unknown free forums " you will get in the top.

Additionaly you are contagious and carrier of this virus, you will spread this with sweat, saliva etc.. careful.

regarding your throat issue. look for "laryngeal-sensory-neuropathy" this is caused due to swollen nerves through out the body. it will also cause IBS, fungus & Anxiety, you got to prepare.

I know this sounds awful, but that is the reality.
    Hmm ok so no diagnosis (strange) so what's it called this virus? And no treatment exists (conventional)? Only through diet changes and herbal treatments (nothing wrong with herbal treatments) Any one else shed some light on this undiagnosed virus this poster is posting about? ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Hmm ok so no diagnosis (strange) so what's it called this virus? And no treatment exists (conventional)? Only through diet changes and herbal treatments (nothing wrong with herbal treatments) Any one else shed some light on this undiagnosed virus this poster is posting about? ATB
    Hi Bigboy,
    Look for "unknown free forums " you will get in the top. See how many sufferers in this forum.

Hi Bigboy,
    Look for "unknown free forums " you will get in the top. See how many sufferers in this forum.
    Hi ashyama had a quick search couldln't really find anything perhaps you can post more about the virus here thx ATB

I have attached in attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have attached in attachment
    Okay so it seems like a unknown STD is this correct? Thx for posting the image. ATB

Hey Throatgoat,
    Gone through all the pages, it is exactly same thing i felt 2.5yrs back. and still have

What is your age ? where are you from ?
    2 and 1/2 years? Sheesh! That doesn't sound like much fun at all Ashyam.

I'm in my 30's and my flag should tell you where I'm from. (Unless you're on Tapatalk I guess )

Upto what i feel. thought of sharing with you.

This virus is chronic, first year is the worst year i had. Later the symptoms will reduce some will be chronic, unless you treat this with diet and herbals. There is no diagnosis and treatment exist. And don't believe the people who says it is HA. its something more than that.

You are not alone, there is thousands of people sitting and trying to get diagnosis. search in web for "unknown free forums " you will get in the top.

Additionaly you are contagious and carrier of this virus, you will spread this with sweat, saliva etc.. careful.
    Considering I'm feeling a lot better after 3 months, I'd guess we're not suffering the exact same thing?

I looked at the unknown STD forum thing too, and didn't see too many correlations in my opinion. Some similar symptoms, but people posting there seemed to contract it after sexual behavior? I wasn't sexually active around the time I caught this "thing". Haven't had any risky encounters for many years either.

My symptoms seem to align more with these 2:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/...a-month?page=1

https://chronicsorethroat.wordpress.com/

Although in the first thread people seem to say it starts in the guts, mine was chest/throat. Although there were stomach issues for me too.

The second website seems to say that one comes on suddenly/within 24 hours too, but mine was much slower. Think it took about 3-4 days for the fever etc to kick in.

regarding your throat issue. look for "laryngeal-sensory-neuropathy" this is caused due to swollen nerves through out the body. it will also cause IBS, fungus & Anxiety, you got to prepare.

I know this sounds awful, but that is the reality.
    I'm not going to google that, but will mention it to my doctor if/when I go again. Thanks for the suggestion!

Just for posterity, here's a full list of symptoms I've had over the course of this "thing".

I've tried to keep them in order of when they occurred, but some came and went so not entirely accurate.

• General feeling of "meh" for a few days
      Trouble swallowing
      Lack of appetite
      High fever (39c)
      Sweating like mad during the day
      Night sweats and nap sweats
      Dry mouth
      Trouble sleeping
      Anxiety
      Diarrhea (2 days, then 1 day a week later)
      Chest phlegm - brown and smelly (Bronchitis-like)
      Throat phlegm - mostly green, also smelly (Post-nasal drip)
      Swollen tonsils (they're usually swollen though) plus tonsil stones (Tonsillitis)
      Yellowish crud on tongue
      Dry nose and nose bleed
      Dull headache
      Hard nodes in neck, one of which was painful
      Very little coughing (unproductive) or sneezing
      Liver region pain
      Kidney region pain
      Upper-mid back pain
      Weakness (could barely move my hands at one point!)
      Facial numbness
      Body tingles
      Rapid heartbeat/palps
      Fatigue
      Nausea
      Excess gas (both ends)
      Dizziness
      Dry throat
      Dry/bloodshot eyes
      Trouble breathing
      Eye floaters
      Double vision/difficulty focusing
      Drunken walking/off balance feeling
      Muscle cramps
      Chills/feeling cold and low temp (if thermometer is accurate)
      Feeling of fullness in ear(s)
      Leaking ears
      Ear pain
      Tingling bridge of nose
      Darkness either side of nose in eyes (Tired, or something else caused this?)
      Swollen groin nodes (Still there, but not large, immovable, or growing)

If I've forgotten anything, I'll add them on later.

Reading that list back, it's not surprising that I was freaking out!
    Last edited by ThroatGoat; 23-06-18 at 22:30.

That's an impressive list! It's also a striking example of how OCD manifests itself in HA. In documenting your symptoms in such detail and volume, you're giving your anxiety validity and it just feeds your dragon.

It's difficult watching someone in the grips of the dragon. I've been on the site for a while and recognize the patterns. It doesn't matter the fear, the behavior is the same. Other than the free tools available on the site, I don't know what to advise other than real life professional help.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I agree with fishmanpa.

You were ill, it was tough. You are getting better now. Your anxiety made you feel worse and possibly contributed to more and worsening symptoms and recovery time.

I’m no-one to preach, but hopefully you see that your anxiety is a contributing factor and one that needs addressing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    That's an impressive list! It's also a striking example of how OCD manifests itself in HA. In documenting your symptoms in such detail and volume, you're giving your anxiety validity and it just feeds your dragon.

It's difficult watching someone in the grips of the dragon. I've been on the site for a while and recognize the patterns. It doesn't matter the fear, the behavior is the same. Other than the free tools available on the site, I don't know what to advise other than real life professional help.

Positive thoughts
    Good point as always FMP! I just felt the need to write it all out to get it out there. I've only got about 4 of those symptoms left now luckily.

Also wanted to put the list out there for anyone else wondering what a nasty virus + anxiety could end up producing too. Trying to find similar stories was pretty tough (reassurance seeking I know!).

Still waiting on a referral for the HA, but hopefully it won't be much longer. My anxiety levels are much closer to normal now though I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    I agree with fishmanpa.

You were ill, it was tough. You are getting better now. Your anxiety made you feel worse and possibly contributed to more and worsening symptoms and recovery time.

I’m no-one to preach, but hopefully you see that your anxiety is a contributing factor and one that needs addressing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah it sucked big time!

Exactly this bold bit though Scass! There was also points where I couldn't tell what was virus and what was anxiety. Was driving me mad, as my earlier postings probably make crystal clear.

The HA & GAD (I'm sure I've had that for years without realizing it tbh) will get addressed for sure!

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information