Thread: Hiya!

Smile Hiya!

Hi everyone, I'm Cakey (a nickname my gf and her children gave me, mainly because I like cake) real name Sarah. About 6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with depression after a difficult couple of months at work and with some other stuff. I have gone through some anxiety and panic attacks because my parents went away the day I was signed off work for a fortnight. That day was the worst of my life so far, my parents were away, my brother at work and me Nd my gf were living apart temporarily. I've suffered ever since. It's just nice to be on line in a place were people understand what you're going through and can offer some form of advice. So hello to you all, it would be lovely to hear from you at some point during my time on here. Best wishes and positive thoughts to you all. Take care!

Re: Hiya!

Welcome to NMP, you will find it helpful and there is lots of support here, maybe see you in chat sometime Love Paige x

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I look foward to chatting with you at some point.
    Best wishes

Wahoo Hi there CAkey

So nice to see you along funny how NMP got me to twitter and twitter got you here lol

Take care and see you around on the site

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the site and I'm sure you'll get a lot of support on here - I know I do

Take care & keep your spirits up

Chantelle

Thread Information