Hi all, I haven't been on this forum for a while. I have actually been pretty good over the last couple years. I would like to say thanks to all that helped and chatted to me in the past.

I am currently in Australia and arrived on Monday. I am here until a week Friday and am really struggling with panic attacks and severe anxiety. I have been abroad a lot over the last couple years and have coped really well but this time I'm struggling to say the least. I'm not sure if it's partly to do with the jet lag but I can't sleep at all during the night and shake, sweat and have bad heart palpitations.
I take a fairly high dose of pregabalin a day 300mg twice a day which has been a god send but it's doing nothing at the moment. I also have about 14 2mg diazepam tablets left but am scared to take them and run out before the holiday ends. I'm not sure what to do and why I feel like this. Just wandered if any of you have any advice or can help me get through this. I'm sure I will be fine when off home.
It's just strange how it's come on in this trip.

Sorry for the long post, any help appreciated. Kobey