Thread: CATS

CATS

ok today i was sat here, thinking about the past and "it"! i was wondering how i got over that horrible part of my life, and i truly think one of the biggest helps was my boyfrind baught me a kitten! i called him stitch! silly i know, but i think the little thing purring when i stroked him, and him playing really calmed me. im sure people say pets are great soothers (better than my 3 year old who just kept screaming...but i do love her too) just a suggestion for somebody who may want an excuse to buy a kitten! ive wangled 3 from my boyfriend, purely medicinal of course (there stitch, lilo and star) xxxx

I totally agree!! My cat really helps calm me down and I feel much better having him around

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi,
    It's a proven fact that animals can be very calming/relaxing. Stroking an animal can even help lower blood pressure!
    LJ

Cats know when you are down and look after you. I know mine do!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Think that is great that they have helped you. I must admit i would love a pet but the hours and shifts i work i dont think it would be fair, but being brought up on a farm i know how much pets help you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Thread Information