Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aching arms and legs

Re: Aching arms and legs

Have your Vitamin D checked. Blood test, have to ask for it seperately that regular tests. Now a days it is getting alot of awareness, so some doctors are looking but mos over look it.

ive had sharp pains in my arms and legs befor iam not sure if ur pain was sharp it went away after awhile

I am in my 80s and feel so desperate like Angie I have cervical spondylosis, for the past two or three years I have struggled through various stages of anxiety. now depression ..so many tests all clear,, various medications made my self walk and go out.. seen the mental health team who say I am my ow best therapist ..this last winter things got worse my legs are so weak now I can hardly walk and the dizziness and neck paiin has got worse now legs especiallly the left leg are bothersome I just dont know what to do with myself .. I was given Lyrica , Iam a virtual recliuseI do not seem to belong to to the proper world unable to focus on any thing positive ,, every thing I try to do to help myself is like banging my head against a brick wall ...iI just want to lie in bed and shut out everything. I am lucky my husband can look after me

Hi,

I am 25 years old and gave birth just 4 months ago. However the last four months my legs, neck. Knees, elbows and shoulders have been aching but so much I am in a lot of pain most days. Ofcourse my mind is telling me different things. One side its saying its all in my head and I shouldn't waste the doctors time as I seem to be a regular although there has always been a problem and the other side is screaming be careful ms. When I sit on the floor I can't stand up without some kind of support. . It's pretty scary. I hope somebody can reassure me or at least give me the kick I need to go to the doctors.

Greetings
    H

Unhappy Re: Aching arms and legs

Hi,

Newbie here, so glad there are more people out there in a similar situation to me. I started with throbbing discomfort in my left temple, went to the doctors and had blood test for lots of things, all came back fine. Then about a month later i started getting lower back pain and cramping sensations in my right calf then tingling and dull aches in the thigh. This i was told was sciatica. Sometimes got waves of tingling (like a current) going through my legs, burning feeling (which had only happened the once) and then the crampy/ache/tingle moved to the other leg. At times it is difficult to walk due to the pain and would make me feel a little sick. Went back to a different doctor - got told muscle strain. About 2 weeks later i started getting a tight chest and then one night i had shortness of breath and thought i was going to pass out. The next doctor said it was stress. I have been refered to occupational health by work and she seems to think its anxiety.

I'm just really fed up of doctors, i don't mind them saying its anxiety but at least do some tests to rule anything else out. I think its the docs that are making me stressed lol.

Anyone have any tips of how to get noticed and taken seriously. I feel like everyone thinks i'm stupid and should just snap out of it.

Thanks.

I'm 16 and I've started getting this. I had an ache in my arm for the past couple of days, but now it's gotten worse and my leg and the back of my neck/shoulders are really aching too. I don't really want to go to the doctors with it, but it's really sore. My mum thought it could be sitting at the computer in the same position for too long? I don't know, what should I do?

hi new here just found it thank goodness my arms are aching shocking and yes ive had auto immune thingy just had blood tests and waiting for results it gets annoying though as stopping me goin to part time job at mo due to ongoing colds. Dont have anxiety though so is it to do with virus as same thing happens in legs shoulders keep nipping too like muscle spasms doc just says its virus reaction? Trying good natural diet plenty fresh foods and vit supplements and walking out plenty but not gym as im 50 and dont want excess with viruses keeping coming good to meet with supportive folk as no one i know has had this.

Hi everyone. I would like to know if anbody has experienced muscle pains in legs calves and forarms. I suffer from generalized anxiety and all these pains s tarted two months ago when I decided to change jobs to a proper bussiness.w ent to the doctor and he said that the pains are due to muscle tension. I am on alprazolam and valium. I just cant believe that anxiety can cause thes pains. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks to all

Anyone experiencing these symptoms for more than 2-3 months should see a doctor right away and be screened for fibromyalgia

im the same aching legs and very bad lower back pain seem ok wen sitting down and when im up its the inbetween getting up i feel that im not going to make it up sometimes like im going to seize up again can anxiety do this even when i dont seem to be anxious is it in the subconsious i feel i also have ms its all to horrid...........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information