Thread: venlafaxine upped dosage

venlafaxine upped dosage

So I have severe anxiety previously on citalopram but got taken off that and im now on 37.5mg of venlafaxine geting upped to 75mg to help with anxiety symptoms especially during therapy.

Just wondering hasanyone else found it difficult to get the right med for severe anxiety? On this venlafaxine this now feeling quite low and have not moved allday.

Re: venlafaxine upped dosage

Quote Originally Posted by dogzrunning View Post
    So I have severe anxiety previously on citalopram but got taken off that and im now on 37.5mg of venlafaxine geting upped to 75mg to help with anxiety symptoms especially during therapy.

Just wondering hasanyone else found it difficult to get the right med for severe anxiety? On this venlafaxine this now feeling quite low and have not moved allday.
    Hiya

Yeah, I was on quite a few different meds in the past but have been on Venlafaxine for a few years now. I'm supposed to take 225mg per day but I only take 150. These are the only meds that have made a difference with me.

Have you just recently upped your dose?.

Lisa

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I had been on a number of different medication (8, to be precise) before I got put on Venlafaxine. I'm currently on 150 mg, and I feel like the medication is really helping me, especially when it comes to the feelings of depersonalisation and derealisation that I experience quite often. From my personal experience with the medication, it alleviates anxiety symptoms and helps decrease the duration of panic attacks.

Thread Information