Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood streaked spit/phlegm PLEASE CALM ME DOWN.

Re: Blood streaked spit/phlegm PLEASE CALM ME DOWN.

Even if you spit blood without brushing it can still be other things like burst blood vessels. Often there are reasons like coughing, the brushing issue you have found, etc for bits of blood.

Changing your toothbrush for a harder one makes lots of sense. It's like when you start flossing or use an electric toothbrush, they tell you to expect some bleedig from gums until you get used to them. The same with your new brush, adjusting the pressure has sorted it.

So, you found the root cause & a practical solution as well keeping your anxiety down and getting on with you days. Lots to be proud of there!!!

Can you look back and see the difference to where you are now? It can be quite an eye opener when you've turned that corner. Yet back then it felt so hopeless but now you have proof that yes you can do it and get better. So, any little blips, remember this.

Re: Blood streaked spit/phlegm PLEASE CALM ME DOWN.

Great it happened again -_- but it was just a tiny streak of red in my phlegm. Most days my spit is very clear and even after the streak it's clear so I keep reminding myself of that, theres also the fact that I feel absolutely fine. Better than fine actually!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information