Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Headaches

Re: Headaches

You DO NOT have an aneurysm. If you did, you would know that something was seriously, seriously wrong. N,o do I have a headache? OMG I think I have a headache? There it is? What if it were an aneurysm? OMG! Because, if that is what it is, you and I both know what it is. It is not an aneurysm, but it does start with a...

Aneurysm is what I think I have. The Dr I seen told me a symptom and now that's what I panic over. I keep telling myself its not going to warn me, but I can't get rid of the feeling.. May have to go to the drs and discuss things. But Im in cymbalta and not too happy with the idea of coming off it. Rock and hard place comes to mind..

My head hurts a lot when I cough or laugh hard- the pain lasts no more than 30-50 seconds, but it's intense and feels like pressure, like something's about to burst in my head :( I don't have the classic 'headache' and this doesn't last long like I mentioned. Does anyone know what this is? I will be going to the Dr about it.
    Dr Google makes it sound very scary.
    I'm a 33 year old female.

Does anyone have frequent headaches ? I seem to get them every couple of weeks in the back of my head which is worrying me :(

---------- Post added at 13:15 ---------- Previous post was at 13:14 ----------

Does anyone get headaches in the back of their head?

I have slight headaches like irritating little aches not enough for me to stop going about my daily business but enough for me to wonder why i have them, my headaches are usually pressure on top of my head or the side or round about the eye, i do have bad sinuses and ears are they likely to be a cause?

i have headaches when i don't have my coffee in the morning, i think its actually more some kind of coffee addiction :-s i have approx 8 cups a day.

I do have the same fear. Mine started from a stiff neck then I constantly have this headache but not so severe. I feel ache on the back of my head, top, center, and front. Sometimes my eyes hurts too, but as the nature of my work. I am always infront of a laptop. Sometimes I get this skipped heart beats. Yesterday I had it after picking up a shirt that was fallen on the ground. :/ :( Im so scared! Anxiety hits me hard! I thought I can manage and overcome this! T_T

Trigeminal neuralgia

I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia at the beginning of this year but am not sure the diagnosis is correct as my meds-Tegretol are not doing anything at all, so I'm waiting on results from an MRI. My worries are that I used to drink very heavy about 15 years ago so I went into hospital and took a long break. When I went back and spoke to the doc 10 years ago he asked if I remembered what we spoke about which I assumed was about cutting down so I said yes, so for the last 10 years I've been doing it sensibly but had to stop 3 years ago to look after my mum. I was doing fine until this year when I started getting excruciating pain down the left side of my head which lead onto my face. I also get bad chest pains aswell and I haven't heard of anyone getting this. I'm very scared that I could be getting wet brain as I don't remember any of what the doc said when I was in hospital. I'm quite coherent and have been and still am looking after my mum well so I hope this isn't the case. Could anyone with experience of this illness please help me out. Many thanks in advance and apologies for the rambling!

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

I would rather sort out my fast heartbeat because I do get worried that it's either because of the headache or something completely different. Had this scan last Wednesday so it's a matter of waiting now. Seem to be getting symptoms which don't add up to tn. Rapid heartbeat, ringing in ears and lazy eye too. People tell me different people have different symptoms but this seems like a different illness altogether.

Recently (After my chest infection which is in another thread) I've been getting some tension headaches, it's focused on the left side of my face and feels like it's at the back of my skull and in my eyes, worming it's way inside to done insidious things.

It comes and goes sometimes but it seems to linger for hours if not days. It's frustrating to deal with and a part of me is going with the rational option of determining it's anxiety based and the bulk is going towards "It's cancer, anurism, brain eating insect, etc"

I've already seen an optician who said there was no problems other than a bit of dry eyes, and I'm hoping to book a GP in the next few weeks to see if it's anything serious. It's frustrating as hell.

Hey Temascos, I can sympathise as I get exactly the same. Optician also told me I had dry eyes so gave me drops which haven't really helped, I think the key is trying to relax which for us is easier said than done! Haha

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information